7.14.2014

Yummy Carnation Instant Breakfast Smoothie

I love smoothies....would eat them as regular meals if most foods didnt taste so gross blended up. My go to smoothie for breakfast or when I need to have a satisfied belly and energy boost is my carnation instant breakfast smoothie. It has a chocolaty milkshake taste but makes me feel healthy at the same time haha.

Start with Carnation Instant Breakfast mix

I use one packet with 8oz of milk into a blender with ice. Then add fruit, yogurt, and greens. I usually like strawberries, banana, blueberries, and spinach or kale. plain greek yogurt. The chocolate is going to overpower most of the other flavors (which i like) so add as many greens as possible. For a creamy texture at least one banana is a must and greek yogurt.


The greener the better! Its an easy way to sneak veggies into kids. Once I used it as desert for a 3 year old and filled the blender with pureed carrots, squash, spinach, and a BIG handful of strawberries to sweeten it up. He never knew the difference ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment